Thursday, February 23, 2012

slackers in Jan

Feeling like a slacker because in Jan I posted so few items on our to do list and not updating till halfway through Feb with all of a couple items on the to do list.

January, so we obiviously have some items left see above but we will add:


Master Bedroom- I feel like we have moved on up in the world of adulthood and purchased a king size bed.  Marcus built our frame and well we are still not finished.  I have selected the colors I would like for our room and so now the waiting will begin.  Waiting for the duvet to have a clearance sticker on it for about 1/2 off.  Waiting for the motivation to paint, waiting for accent pillows to have a clearance sticker on them as well. Here is the color palette:


Guest Bedroom- this one was easy as soon as we got our new bed for our room, our old mattress became the guest bedroom mattress.  And if you recall back in August (or September) my sis in-law had gone shopping for the guest room duvet, accent pillow and wall decor.  Now we just gotta paint and hang wall decor

purchase/install light fixture for dining area- umm...yeah this is going on Febraury/March list without a doubt

draft up, edit ,and post all the posts I have talked about posting (that one sounds simple but seriously I put quite a bit of naptime time into my posts)- and we can insert a huge FAIL here.  I guess my posts on swim lessons took over my posts on pinterest and everything else so exciting (written with lots of sarcasam).

Feburary:

paint master bedroom

paint guest room

re-line kitchen cabinets



1 comment:

  1. Loveee the color scheme! We just bought purple towels and rugs for our master bath last week. Glad our hubbys don't mind purple :)

    ReplyDelete