At 15mos check up the scale was tipped to 25lbs 11oz and measured 31.5in long with a head circumference of 18.5in. Falling in the 50th percentile for weight and 75th for height. One of these days I'll get all fancy with a growth chart or something (don't hold your breath though).
It's that time again for some
- walking: getting more confident everyday, athough walking should come with some caution as the money maker has taken a few hits.
- Shoes: speaking of walking Dude you hate having shoes and socks are those little feet of yours. Which this is TOTAL payback to me and my dislike towards footwear. As soon as I get shoes on those feet you have them kicked OFF. This is exactly what I did to my parents. SORRY:/
- Eating: you are awful and this is total payback for my toddlering eating habits and this is where I apologize deeply to my parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles for being uber picky while I was in your care. SORRY!!!
- Napping: still napping great we do naps based on your mood. You nap when you need too and some of your cues to us are: super clingy, clumsy, and impossible to make happy. If you take 2 naps a day then they are usually between an hr and 45min to 2hrs, or 1 nap that is usually about 3hrs.
- Sleeping: you are doing much better in this department as long as I remember to give you gas drops cause baby's got gas and that seems to wake you. I really can't complain about your sleeping habits as my aunt reminded me that I didn't sleep thru the night till I was 18mos old so you are doing much better.
- Teeth: we have 7 with 1 more on its way as well as a molar that we brush everyday 2x a day. You let mommy do it for awhile before you feel the need to take over and do it yourself. You're not super great at it but hey you are at least getting the hang of it. And who doesn't like fruit flavored toothpaste?
- Smarts: you can tell us what a cow, dog, and dinosaur say. You know what noise a car/truck makes. You are able to show us where your head, eyes, belly and feet are. You like playing peek a boo.
|Jada and Ian flashback|