Monday, February 11, 2013

Ian's world

It's time to dump my phone of Ian saying's:

Back story: Ian had 2 accidents while out shopping after swim lessons.
Me: Buddy are you not closing your mouth when you swim under water?
Ian: No
Me: you need to close your mouth so you don't drink the water
Ian: but I thirsty


Me: Ian please pick your shoes up
Ian: I can't ninja's got them

Ian phrases:
can you feed me? I havin' issues.
I'm a jumper puddle (said as he goes in a completely different direction to jump in a puddle)

Ian: yay! we're almost home
Me: yes we are
Ian: I wasn't talkin' to you
Me: oh, who were you talking too?
Ian: to my Mickey and Mickey Bear


Me: do you need a kleenex?
Ian: no, I have my shirt
Me: how about we get you a kleenex
Ian: No (said very definitely) I used my shirt, I'm good

now, to unload some photos and videos from my phone:
Mickey Bear and Ian
Painting
My workout buddy (when he wakes up in time to join me)
Happy 3rd Birthday Jada (party at Crossfit 061)


Spent 2 whole days as a Monster Fighting Super Hero "pow pow"








 

 
He cleans up pretty well

until the next phone unloading:)









No comments:

Post a Comment