Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Since I'm...

mind you this is at night after always bigger at night than in the AM
Showing...I can't hide the fact that Ian is going to be a Big Brother and Marcus and I will be parents of 2 small people!!

And holy cow, #2 is way different than #1 as far as how I'm showing. With Ian no maternity clothes till about 20wks (helped that my work attire included yoga pants everyday). #2 in maternity by 7.5wks in order to be comfortable.

Ian goes back and forth and hasn't quite grasped the concept that the baby will be coming home to our home and living with us. As he has been playing "baby sister" since Feburary, but his baby sister lives across the street and her mom is Jack's mom (a friend of mine).  We have yet to find out the sex but of course counting down the weeks till that appt.

No comments:

Post a Comment