Tuesday, November 4, 2014

11 months

Oh Laners where to begin? For starters we will pretend that this was written before 10/29 and posted on 10/29 instead on 11/5, love you. 

I feel like we have spent a lot of time at the Drs office and I have spent even more time on the phone with insurance (I pray that when your older the whole process improves)You've had an ear infection and then we had a weekend in which you spiked a fever you had something that the Z house had never experienced. For the longest time we didn't even have a working thermometer, then I decided this summer to get one like the use at the Dr. office. Anyways, I had to use that sucker and then I sent my alarm for every hr to check on you. After 3 days of on and off fevers you broke out in a rash 2 days later.  Dr. is 95% you had roseola and there is a 5% chance for an allergic reaction to amoxicillin (I have to schedule an apt for an allergy test). You still had your ear infection so got you a different RX and I believe you are healthy again as your eating and attitude have improved! You are furniture cruising and upgraded to a crawl over a army crawl at times, army crawl is still you're go to mode of transportation.
We went trunk or treating at a local church, a firefighter saved a baby giraffe!
You wanted to try the stairs at Grammie and Papa Jim's, what you didn't know was that trying meant going up all of them. Sis makes you work!

Went pumpkin picking with Pumpkin Poppy as your brother now refers to him as. You got to ride on the tractor and loved it!


Ian helping you brush your 6 teeth

CAUTION: you bite!
Went on your first trip to the beach


One of my favorite doggie's


No comments:

Post a Comment