Thursday, May 26, 2011

workout pants

Last Saturday I posted about the dress I got for free and the workout pants I was going to be getting for free thanks to Crowdtap.  Well, my coupons came in the mail Monday and I got busy getting them into the hands of 3 great girls.  Today was the first day they were valid so off to Old Navy Ian and I went.  If you recall I had already in my mind which ones I wanted however the store didn't have them in stock in fact they were on clearance and only had a size 2x.  Yeah that's not gonna work, so onto searching.  I took 3 pairs into the changing room and got to business.  I orginally wanted pants but after some thought I decided to increase my summer workout wear selections.

I ended up with these (now, I normally don't take pictures of everything I get new but pics are a requirement for crowdtap so whatever I'll do it, thanks to selftimer I was able to "model" all by myself) :



1 comment:

  1. Yess!!!! Lucky girl ...I need to jump on the FREE wagon!!!

    ReplyDelete