Saturday, May 21, 2011

dresses and workout pants

Remember when I wrote about free stuff here well in the past 2 months I have got this:


Dress from Old Navy for FREE

and at the end of this month I will be getting these:



Old Navy

or these:


Old Navy


It doesn't matter which one I pick because they will be FREE thanks to Crowdtap which is a site where consumers and brands collaborate.  On the site you are asked what they call quick hits, and then there are actions that you can tap into.  It's super easy doesn't take much time at all and you can also earn money not only for yourself but also for the charity of your choice.  When you are picked (after submitting an application) you receive 4 coupons 1 for yourself and 3 for friends.   I just got confirmation that my packet was sent, I'm super excited to go into Old Navy and pick my workout pants out and hand over the coupon as payment!  If you too are interested in earning money for charity, have about 2min a day to do some quick hits, enjoy the opportunity to earn FREE stuff then I encourage you to go here and start tapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment