Monday, December 26, 2011

Bundle Up with Old Navy

This past weekend myself and 3 friends (one was unable to be there) got to into Old Navy and walk out with a pair of pants of our choice, a sweater of our choice and a winter accessory (hat, scarf, gloves) of our choice all thanks to Crowdtap.  I can't tell you how much fun it is to walk into store and pick out whatever you want no matter the price. The 3 friends I invited are either married, have a child, or have started a business and the one thing we have in common is that none of us rarely buy for ourselves without shopping in the clearance section one piece at a time in many seperate trips.  So big thanks to Crowdtap for choosing me!

We'll start with Mary Clare and her outfit love the trouser jeans and green pea coat sweater. Both pieces can be seperated and worn with other items in her wardrobe.  I'm thinking this sweater will be packed to accompany MC on her next ski trip to Colorado
 Katrina 1st look includes Slim Flare Jeans paired with a patterened cardigan and can we also point out adorable Miss Lexi, Katrina's shopping partner!
Look #2 for Katrina includes the patterened cardigarn and this time Ultra Flared Perfect Fit Khakis which this outfit falls under business casual so it can be worn at work, both pieces can be seperated and paired with others and can also be worn for a nice dinner out. She also picked a gerat scarf that can be worn with a lot of different outfits. She went with look #2!


For myself I went with a classic white sweater with a fun double v-neck.  Paired with trouser jeans and my accessory (not pictured) is a black infinity scarf.  The biggest decision I had to make was do I with skinny jeans or trouser jeans.  I opted for trouser jeans as my current ones are about 2 sizes to big and my current skinny jeans are only 1 size to big and hubby really isn't a fan of skinny jeans at all.


Now onto my 3rd person who wasn't able to attend I choose her outfit for her.  And wouldn't you know it, its the same exact outfit MC went with. What can I say the pea coat sweater is really cute.




Those that were able to attend had a great time and all of us will get a lot of use out of our items!  Thanks Crowdtap and Old Navy 

No comments:

Post a Comment