Saturday, December 17, 2011

Florida in December

Last week Ian and I went to visit my sister for 6 days and 7 nights.  We had a blast, our week included prepping for a 30th birthday party (includes making cupcakes completely from scratch), body pump classes, cx works class, group training sessions, Sea World, Tough Mudder race (my sister, not me), butternut squash and sweet potato soup, spaghetti squash and fish, Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, visit with our grandparents, menchies, Ikea, swim lessons/playground fun, visit to the town of Celebration for the Christmas set up that including a ice skating rink (made out of plexi-glass), snow (had a scent of dawn dish soap to it and the look of soap suds) and a train powered by a smart car. Here's some pics our of week!!

1 comment:

  1. Florida in December feels so weird to me. Ya know!? I love the pics though, you look so happy with your sister!

    ReplyDelete