Thursday, January 12, 2012

2nd Birthday

On Saturday (Dec 31st) we celebrated Ian's 2nd birthday.  We kept it small (if that's at all possible) but we kept it to grandparents, great grandparents and immediate aunt's and uncle.  Served cold cuts and big thanks to our local grocery store on telling me how much deli meat I needed.  Made chocolate chip zucchini cupcakes and because it was a recipe I had never tried I got worried and therefore got a box mix and made more. Overkill quite possible, but wanted to be safe!










And here's an album of his day


He had a great day and I was in my pj's by 6:45p, Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, he's getting so big! He looks like such a little gentleman! Can you believe how fast they grow? What an amazing birthday! It looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete