Wednesday, March 21, 2012

running

It's that time of year again in which it's time to uncover the jogging stroller in the garage and it get some more miles on the tires.  Have I mentioned this is one of the best purchases we made.


I'm back to following Hal Higdon's 1/2 marathon training program, I'm in week 3 at the moment.  This is the same program I followed in 2010 and it worked well with my schedule.  I think I should probably change to the Novice 2, but it doesn't work as nicely with my work schedule as the Novice 1.  And Sunday was our 1st longer run (5 miles), it was kinda misting rain on us. Each offer I made to have the rain guard on over the stroller was declined he was content in his rain coat and long pants, in fact he fell asleep.  My plan is to my own 1/2 marathon around June 2nd, my training is currently right on track for that to happen. Are you training for anything???

No comments:

Post a Comment