Tuesday, May 15, 2012

who wears short shorts?

The answer to that question is ME!!  And thanks to  crowdtap and Old Navy  I was lucky to got to get a new pair for FREE.  Seriously if you want free and haven't tapped in you are missing out so click on the link above for Crowdtap and start!

I knew for one I needed new classic khaki/neutral shorts as mine were non-existent in a size that was flattering (they were too big). I first tried on these but they were a little too long for my liking the title of this post does contain the words short shorts:

5in inseam khaki shorts

So I knew the next pair would be these, classic but shorter.

Women's Perfect Khaki Shorts (3-1/2")



I went with the above but in the color of rifle gray (I must admit I'm slightly addicted to the color gray and not just in clothing but in wall colors and home decor. Problem? I say not), you can picture that color right? If you can't here's what it looks like:


Not only did I get my choice of a pair of Old Navy shorts but I also got to give a coupon to a friend of my choosing and I choose Lauren (fellow co-worker), just like me her shorts from last summer are a couple sizes too BIG!!  She ventured into our Old Navy and picked up these cute shorts (only in white):



women's cuffed tie-wasit twill shorts


We're both pretty excited to wear our shorts this summer, the temps are warming up!!


No comments:

Post a Comment