Tuesday, April 2, 2013

same across the board

I feel I have may have blogged about this topic once before but I am not in the mood to go back and search through previous posts so yeah you can either keep reading or close out now.

If you are still reading...
and you were to look in my closet you would see 3 different brands of jeans all different sizes, yet I could wear all the different brands in one day and they all fit. So, if you are a male and you are trying to understand how your wife or significant other can't just go into a store pick up a pair of jeans and buy them direct you to go back and re-read the 1st sentence of this paragraph. The real question should be why can't all brands/designers get on the same page with their sizing.  I have sizes ranging from 4-10 in my closet (they all fit) it's really quite annoying and I dread when I wear a pair out because it's irritating, exhausting, often depressing having to try on jeans.  Another thing I don't get is that in a size L belt I am on the very last hole and could use more holes so I go and try on a size M belt and I can barely get that sucker in the 1st hole. Explain me that???

And while I'm on the topic of shopping and trying things on.  I recently went bra shopping which can I just say is LAME!! The cost of a bra beyond double letters is ridiculous so I would like to thank sister sizes and Target for saving almost $40 on my bra purchase.  And dear bra manufacturers let me give you a reality check people who require more a double letter bra are not made out of money nor do they all choose to be beyond double letters, some people have actually inherited what they have. So how about some moderately priced bras beyond double letters:)

Sorry for going off the Ian track but the above is something that irritates me A LOT that it deserved it's own post.

No comments:

Post a Comment