Saturday, August 31, 2013

Ian Funnies

Ian is without a doubt living up to the saying "out of the mouths of babes". Here's what has come out his little mouth lately.  All used in the appropriate context as well.

-hey, what's the big idea?
-it's out of control
-it's kind a long story
-Are you dissipated? (I had to google that one)

Ian was sticking post-it notes to me and I said that was enough and to please stop. He walked away and as he walked away he said "attitude".

"Does this shirt make me look nervous?"

"Are you thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?" (note we generally are never thinking about the same thing)

Marcus: is it ok if Baby Lane has your headboard to make his crib (his crib is a 3-in-1) and you will get a new headboard?
Ian: umm...I think so. Or baby brother can just sleep on the couch, is that a good idea?



he thinks he is hilarious
 

No comments:

Post a Comment