Monday, August 19, 2013

still alive

Hello, hello, anyone out there?!?!

we still exist over here, somehow blogging time just doesn't happen like it use too. Upon looking back I realized that the majority of my posts were drafted and often completed while on break at work. Where I had zero distractions to devote time to the bloggy blog. Since work has closed I have a never ending to do list, note it's after 10p and I still have 5 loads of laundry to fold and a lunch to make. Also note I started laundry at 3:30a (yes that is a "a" for AM) and thanks to grocery stores (yes I go to more than 1, hey gotta stay under budget), errand running, cutting up all fruits and veggies purchased so they are ready for the week, entertaining a 3.5yr old, and taking care of other things around the house laundry and lunch making got put on the back burner until tonight. I promise I have posts they are all currently being stored in my pregnant brain which gets overloaded a lot quicker than it use too. I do know I have 2 posts drafted and 1 just needs some pics or something super simple yet hasn't been done. So, here's to putting blogging back on the to do list at least once a week (oy, that's a big commitment) looky there I have already have 1 post done for this week and it's only Monday!! Here's to a week of catching up and have some scheduled to go for the next couple of weeks. Off to match socks...

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment