Friday, April 22, 2011

25 random random facts you never cared to know

But now you do (if you keep reading). I love finding out random little facts about people so I figure I would share some of mine with you.

1. Running/working out/sweating- the whole thing, I love it

2. coupon clipping-still getting the hang of it

3. Marshalls/TJ Maxx-Umm...I like deals

4. dislike paying full price for clothing/accessories items (see #3)

5. wearing lots of black, not in a goth kinda way but in a black makes me look skinny kinda way

6. tanning once a week- yes I know the harm

7. using the same pen until it runs out of ink

8. drinking 80oz of water before I allow myself to have any of other type of liquid

9. been to 28 of the 50 states -I count states that I have consumed food or releived my bladder in

10. consider waking up at 7:15 to sleeping in- seriously thought I would never say that

11. when going down to our basement to do laundry I have to have shoes on my feet, there is no way I am going down there barefoot or with just socks.

12. guilty of vacuuming the area rug anywhere from 2-4x a day when home

13.taking apart the entire couch and washing the cushion covers every 2 weeks and the covers we have over the cushions every week

14. Dislike dog hair which is why I do 12 and 13 so much

15. Everytime I buckle Ian into his carseat I give him a kiss and tell him I love him-wacko momma right here.

16. clean floors (see 12 and 14)

17. dislike being the last person to wake up-makes me feel like a slacker (see #10)

18. before indulging in treats I think ahead to how I will feel afterwards and how guilty I will feel and usually then I won't indulge.  Except when it comes to Oreos I only feel happiness after eating them:)

19. Always drive at least 5 MPH over the speed limit

20. Never the first one to open a snack/treat and the never the person who eats the last one

21. There is always a spoon in my purse

22. Big fan of routines and list writing

There you go a glimpse into some of my OCD tendencies and other weird stuff. What are some random facts about you??

1 comment:

  1. At work, I have to have the toilet paper that's still in the wrap facing the same way as all of the other ones! And all of the Scrabble tiles have to be in the square of the new board and not lopsided! I like routines and lists too!

    ReplyDelete