Monday, April 25, 2011

adult supervision required

We had 4 adults to 1 child and my child ended up having one blue leg, one blue hand  (He looked like Chevy Chase from the movie Vegas Vacation) and got spend about a half hour pantless while his dried.  Marcus ended up with one blue shoe, sock, and a slightly darker shade of blue jeans on one leg.  My MIL ended up with a green strip in her hair and myself ended up with a speckled blue foot and one blue pocket on my coral hoodie. The floor has a nice blue spot now too.  My FIL was the photographer and then the spot cleaner guy.  And all the eggs are colored however they have a few cracks on one end.  Ian has yet to pick up on the term gently and he wanted a close up view of the blue cup.  Hence everyone having some blue on them.  Good news all the blue came off our skin and clothes (we used Shout as soon as the incident took place).  The floor not so lucky good thing my in-laws are planning on replacing it this spring/summer.

The result of our egg coloring experience...

No comments:

Post a Comment