Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Free Stuff

Yes please, check out Crowdtap I was reading over at Beach Bum and Baby about how she got FREE jeans from Old Navy. Seriously I will take free jeans from Old Navy.  Obvisously they always have new deals like that but if FREE jeans are a possible one then yes I will sign-up.  A precentage of your earnings will go to the charity of your choice but then again all you have to do is take advantage if you choose of the offering they have.  So use the this link and sign-up.  It goes through your facebook page. 

This is right up my alley with my coupon clipping in which I may or may not be obssesd with but in the last 3 wks I have saved $40 with the help of coupons, gift cards earned by using coupons and in-store specials, and I also have a FREE organic roasted chicken coming my way from Target.  I love FREE things, I love more FREE things that I can actually use.

So go sign up!!

2 comments:

  1. Go to www.Hip2Save.com and you'll get daily emails on freebies, samples, coupons, giveaways, etc.. I just signed up to receive a beauty bag of cosmetics samples from Target for free and I've also gotten free photos and free shipping from Snapfish, Office Depot, Walgreen's, Rite Aid all because of this site. They also have tips on couponing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna be a lame Target employee and ask if you have a Target debit card? You save 5% everytime you use it automatically, and it's not a credit card.

    ReplyDelete