Thursday, November 3, 2011

Activewear

Well, folks I was lucky again with Crowdtap
 Girls125x125

Being someone who wears workout pants 10-12hrs a day when at work I like them to be comfy, perform well, and look good (aka make me look so small).  I'm also known on somedays when off to Ian to also sport workout pants then too. Hey, don't judge one must be comfortable when being used a human trampoline.

A few weeks ago I had purchased these from Old Navy:
I love them for running and that it's. When it comes to workout attire I have well workout attire, work workout attire and running attire.

Workout attire: usually constants of a good sports bra (or 2), a shirt or tank top that isn't too baggy you don't need fabric getting in your way when it comes to burpees or instanity, and either shorts (but not running shorts) or workout capris. Oh and when i workout at home I always do it barefoot.

Work workout attire: good shoes usually when I get new running shoes my old ones become my work shoes since they have a few 500 miles on them and are in still overall good use. Yoga bootcut pants are my work workout pants of choice and usually a work shirt and good zip up hoodie.

Running Attire: Now, here we have 2 categories we have warmer months attire: tank top, good sports bra(s), running shorts, headband and shoes.  And we have cold months attire: shoes, running pants (like pictured above), good sports bra(s), and a nice long sleeve shirt, gloves, and a headband.

And yes I find it completely necessary to have so many categories for workout attire.

Anyways onto crowdtap, I was given the responsibility to go my local Old Navy and pick out one pair of activewear bottoms and one activewear top. I was torn as to what workout category I should add too.  I went with work workout:

And running:



But here it is all put together so now it's a running errands outfit and a work workout outfit:

This weekend I will be pairing the top with my running tights here's a preview:
*Note: I'm not a barefoot runner, just too lazy to put my shoes on for this little photoshoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment