Saturday, November 26, 2011

Z House moments

Thanks to my sweet boy I have had some heart melting moments. I'm totally soaking in these moments as I know that won't be forever. We've also had some "this is what is to come" moments

Walking into his room in the morning to open the shade and get his day started I'm greeted with a "Hi" and as I pick him up from his crib he lays his head on my shoulder pats my back and say's "Hi Momma"

Ian manged to lock both myself and Marcus out of the house.  Luckily inlaws are 13 houses away so I ran down for the key they have to our house.  When I came back Ian was standing in the picture window, I told Marcus as he was trying to talk through the door to Ian to get him to unlock it.  he said yeah, I know I told him we were going bye bye in attempts of him wanting to join us. Instead he went to the window to watch.

We're potty training and Ian has learned that saying "mommy pee" can delay his bedtime up to 45min...Problem fixed we stop liquids an hour before bed and give him 3 chances to go potty before going to bed.

We seem to have a bit of a safety nut. While in the shopping cart I thought I would be a "fun" mom and let him ride in the basket. Well, he wanted no part of that basket he wanted in the seat with the strap. On a separate shopping trip the cart we had didn't have a functioning safety belt so I draped it over his lap well he picked it up, held it out and said "mommmm".
And then just the other day we stopped at the woo woo station (fire station) to see Papa Jim and he thought he would be a "fun" Papa and let Ian sit in the fire truck well he wanted no part of that as he wasn't strapped in. At least he is a safety nut in a good way!

Till the next installment of Z House Moments

No comments:

Post a Comment