Sunday, April 22, 2012

bullets


  • Today wrapped up week #8 of the 12 week 1/2 marathon training and it was both physically and eye poking mentally draining. Today was an 8 mile run but due to the wind breeze I decided to run it on the treadmill and yeah that's where it became mentally draining.  I literally had to talk myself into each and every mile, every mile felt like it would never end.  Nonetheless I finished it and can cross the week off.  There are some weeks that I think I'll just go out and run the 13.1 (since I'm not running an official 13.1 but just my own) and then talk myself out of that idea.
  • summer is around the corner which means we will start to tackle the task of opening the pool.  I have a feeling our leaf sweeper upper thingy is going to get quite the workout. 
  • this list is lame...sorry I'm tried the 1st bullet has me wanting to take a nap but the book sitting next to me  The Fault In Our Stars (this month's book club read) also wants my attention and nap time will soon be over for lil man.  So after all that I'm leaving you with this lame very lame list.

No comments:

Post a Comment