Monday, April 2, 2012

Z House Funnies Edition #4

*Nothing like having to give your child a bath and change bed linens at 10p. Because he decided to unzip his pj's, remove his diaper, zip his pj's up and then pee on himself and the bed.

*I told Ian that I loved him and he said hair pointing to my hair so I said you love my hair and he said "yeah mommy!!!"

*Walking out of Home Depot one of the employee's says bye to Ian and he responds with "poopy"!

*this is more of a sweet one than a funny one.
   I had a booboo on my forehead and Ian asked if I needed ice and I said no thanks.  So he leaned in and kissed my booboo all better.

*Often times when Ian gets in his cozy coupe he says he's going to Target, blows me a kiss and says bye. (I'm so glad he sees the same amazing-ness that I see in Target)

No comments:

Post a Comment