Friday, October 19, 2012

Ian talk

Z house funnies is now being referred to as Ian Talk.

So in this edition we have:
  • tell me about it- when we ask him about something he responds with that.
  • where'd you bought this from- he is forever asking where we bought things from. He asked us this past week where we bought his fingers from.
  • sparking spot- parking spot
  • I have lunch at Barbies- Arby's
  • I can't do it I don't have big muscles- one of his many excuses or attempts for us to do something for him:)

A couple nights ago all 3 of us were in our bed "watching" a movie I say watching like that because well Marcus was on his phone and I was on mine so Ian said "I need to get my phone" he ran off to get his LeapFrog phone and hoped back into bed.  He started pushing his numbers and what not and then held the phone up to his ear and started chatting away.  When he put it down we asked who he called and he said "Grant" (his uncle) and we asked what he was doing and said "don't know left message" we followed that up with an ok.  He then said "I'll text him later". I did say he is like a parrot, but I will say I don't often as in almost never and if I really think about never have left a message and then texted the person.


As of right now he is going as Mike from Monster's Inc for Halloween, this is just one of many dress rehersals we will have.


Ian's weather forecast, he is just about as accurate as the professionals and he does his forecast without any fancy radar's or computers:
 
 
FYI: I have totally spoiled you with posts for the past couple days and I will warn I have ZERO drafts started...

No comments:

Post a Comment