Sunday, October 14, 2012

photo dump 1

Well go with an Ian update first:
We have started the stage of asking "why?" and I'm already over it, and sometimes instead of asking why he will say "tell me about it".  We have also entered the stage of "Ian proofing" our words as the lil parrot just says whatever we do:/ 

Now to document via pictures these are all from my phone from the past couple weeks (next couple posts we will be working backwards to play catch up):
now the proud owner of his Great Great Grandpa Wright's wallet
(pressures on not to let anything happen to it)
Play date with his BF Alice
they had a BLAST!!

lil boy in a big bed

 




I feel like it should be spring time with the froggy hat and rain coat but it's fall




asked Ian to clean up his toys so he pushed them under the couch

What happens when your child isn't wrangled in the cart

such a stylish guy
modeled for Courtney Bock Designs and Little Fins Swim School
feed ducks at Notre Dame
someone crawled into bed to cuddle with me and I couldn't resist
not hitting the snooze and delaying my morning workout to soak up the cuddle time
laundry shoot fun
he calls this his "work clothes"
decided he finally liked last years halloween costume
FaceTime with his Sis

A very sweet woman from my work made Monster Inc
PJ pants for my boy and he is ever so happy to have them!












 

No comments:

Post a Comment