Saturday, December 1, 2012

Dress up this season

This past week I and my sister were given an opportunity through crowdtap and Old Navy to add a new dress to our closets.  Since we live a good 24hrs (if you don't stop driving) away we had to go alone, which meant we were thankful for modern day technology of camera built into our phones as well as texting.  I did take Marcus and Ian along for the adventure but they honestly didn't care which one I picked.  So I had to work with what dresses were in stock and in my size.  Downside to going near holiday's selction is low.  So had to make due, had they had more of a selection in my size I would have gotten one I really wanted instead of settling (we did go to a different Old Navy and their selection was not any better) for the one I did get.  My sister also went solo hence the self protrait she went with Old Navy's Fit and Flare style.  And I went with Old Navy's sweater dress style.

My sister and her pic

myself and my pick




No comments:

Post a Comment