Thursday, December 13, 2012

Ian Sayings

To say kids say the darnest things is an understatement.  We are constantly being entertained by what comes out of his mouth.

-While laying in bed I said we just to close our eyes and he said "my eyebrows are closing!"
-You crackin' me up
-You real funny
-I got a cough in my mouth
-Asked how he got so funny and said "its in my mouth"
-That makes me sad
-Somethin' bothering me, what's bothering you? Pee (as he is having an accident)
-I want give you a big hug
-You got your hands on driver which while in the car: you have your hands on steering wheel
-Ian talking with Jennifer (his aunt but we kinda deleted the whole aunt and uncle thing in our family) that's my daddy but my mommy calls him Marcus
-Lousy zipper (earlier in the day Poppy was having issues with his zipper so my guess is he picked it up from him)

Here are some convo's that I've had with Ian recently:
Ian Something stinky in here.
Me: what does it smell like
Ian: like dogs snoring

Ian: your car stinky
Me: what does it smell like
Ian: like crocodiles


Convo with Ian about what he did one day while at Shele's, the week before they played babysitter and Ian was found laying in a baby cradle with a bottle in his mouth and covered by his blankie Alice was obviously the baby sitter.
Me: what did you play today
Ian: we played school
Me: oh yeah that's fun we're you the teacher?
Ian: no Alice teacher I school guy I put on my pack back and say hi to people.


Ian: I love you so so much, you stay home with me?
Me: Yep tomorrow Buddy!
Ian: Yay, I like when you stay with me. Daddy stay home too?
Me: Sorry Buddy he's got to work
Ian: but I like when you and daddy stay home with me
Me: I do too, you'll get both of us this weekend though.
Ian: ok I love you good night
Me: Love you too


Ian may not tell you I love You when you walk out the door every morning but when you least expect it he will say it.  Like to his Nana who was getting his coat zipped up he leaned in and said "I love you" which hit her sweet spot instantly.  Or we could be in the living room and he will walk up to me and say "you know what I love you"

When Marcus was renovating the bathroom Ian walks in and says (with no prompting from anyone) "thanks for new bathroom daddy, I ike it"

And lets end this post with some Ian pics, because honestly pictures make reading doable at times.







No comments:

Post a Comment