Wednesday, May 5, 2010

cravings

Not sure what the deal is but every since Ian entered the world I've had some serious cravings. You name it I pretty much want it although lately it's been chocolate I've been able to cure it with chocolate milk for 2 reasons: 1) I can justify it, it's milk and milk is good for you and 2)we don't keep candy/cookies in the house (anymore) and in order to get chocolate I have to leave the house and spend money 2 things I don't want to do. When I was pregnant I craved NOTHING no pickles, ice cream, chocolate, or any other things women usually crave. Now though I can't get enough food in me, feed every 2 hours and we'll get along just fine. Although if I'm involved in a task of some kind that I'm really interested in I have to be reminded to eat. You would think then while I'm at work I wouldn't be very hungry but that's where it's the worst and to make mattters I only have the food I bring with me each day meaning once it's gone it's gone no getting more. The days I stay home and spend the day with Ian I have to remind myself to eat. What's the deal? Anyone have suggestions before I start eating my work/purse/lunch bag? I changed what cereal I eat in the morning to something with more protein in it and when I do snack it's 1 of the following: banana, yogurt, granola bar, crackers or crasins.

No comments:

Post a Comment