Friday, May 28, 2010

rolled into one

My thoughts this past few days all rolled into one post.

*I haven't had a drop of an adult beverage in over a year (yep a year) and don't intend to until I'm done pumping which will be when we have 3mos worth of milk in our freezer. We currently have 1mos and 2 days in the freezer...we're getting there 1 pump at a time. Should have 3mos worth before the holiday's roll around again...I hope.

*I live life in 3hr segments...that's the time in between pumping and feedings. Although Ian is becoming more of a every 5hr eater. I'm still every 4hrs until my 3rd pump of the day which is usually around 2 then I don't pump again till right before bed.

*I am exiting week 11 of training and I can't be more excited about that. I'm looking forward to taper week. Taper week was always my favorite in swimming and well it also meant we were closer to being able to shave.

*My cousin will be a senior next year at Penn, and his brother (my other cousin) will be entering Penn as a freshman, where does the time go??

*this week was a success with the grocery budget

*I'm going to learn how to drive the jeep...watch out. Last time I tried (forced) to learn I flooded it and we were stuck in a parking lot for an hour while it settled down. This time I want to learn so hopefully the incident won't repeat itself.

*My sister will be here in a week!!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! What a fun post! Yes, I too went without wine for soooooo long and actually still am. We used to have wine with some of our meals but we are out of habit...? I didn't have any while preggers or while nursing so I guess this is about 2 years! heh. Things change...

    ReplyDelete