Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Frenzy

What better way to end another week than with randomness.

*Jay over at Play's With Sirens is a fireman and any week when the guys have to work Mon, Wed, Fri they refer to it as hell week (yep, I said hell it's my blog and it's allowed cause I said so). Well I work hell week every week, what was I thinking?!?!

*Ian finally decided to show us what he can do and rolled over at our house I witness the roll in the morning and Marcus got witness that same night. I also got it on camera and in attempts to upload everything from the camera to the computer to a flash drive it didn't make the transfer and got deleted. I have since been waiting for a performance for the camera.

*Work has been work and we'll leave it at that. I am looking into other avenues though but nothing concrete. Marcus is also looking at different options. So if you pray and your prayer list is a little short the Z's could use some.

*We leave for San Diego in 25 days (whose counting?) and my sister has been looking at the weather and well folks we will be layering!!! Our goal is to each pack in carry-ons. It's going to take some planning and rolling. I'm thinking I will arm my parents with coupons and some cash to get diapers and food for Ian before we arrive. We are also trying not to have a jam packed schedule while were there either it is a vacation so we do want to do some relaxing. And of course workout as we will be doing some great eating!!

*Groupon, has anyone seen the deals they have on there?? Everyday I get a new one for the San Diego area in my inbox. For things that you may normally not think to do while there.

*there is serious thought going into starting P90x this fall, gotta get ready for swimsuit season next summer. (you can never start too early right?)

*Only a few days and we will find out if in fact Ali has found her lover boy or if she says bye to both Roberto and Chris. I have heard rumors that she is still single and choose no one. I do like Chris so if those rumors are in fact rumors I do hope Chris is her lover boy.

*pictures will be coming soon. A new camera is on order, although the only color they had left to order was orchid. Marcus is still a little unsure about it he keeps calling it pink and I keep reminding him it's orchid and it's a good deal, so get over it!!

Have a great weekend, we (I use the term very losely) are going to continue to work on finishing the basement although I did just ask for a pull up bar to be installed so it probably doesn't help that I keep adding things to the list. Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment