Tuesday, July 6, 2010

WOWZERS

If you have yet to catch up on your DVR with the Bachlorette then I advise you to stop reading NOW!! I think between facebook and texting my phone was exploding!!



WOWZERS...that was crazy. We'll start with a recap of Ali and her lover boys. It seemed as though Ali found her brush for the first 3 dates and then packed it away for the 4th date. Is there really no one there to assist her with her hair and brushing it?? We said goodbye to Ty last night he was a nice guy and all but he was never really able to redeem himself from his reasoning as to why he got the big D. And can I just say Frank is a little too emotional for me doesn't seem like the DIY kinda guy take the bull by the horns and what not. He's a little too safe I feel and unsure of things. I like Chris L (are we still calling Chris L even though he is the only Chris now there?), Kirk and Roberto. Hometown visits next week!!

Onto the big the WOW of the night and that was Jake and Vienna aka Fame Whores (FW). I think we all saw Mr Jake in a different light last night. Makes you wonder if the real reason he went to Jillian to tell her of Wes was really for Jillian or for his own career. Agreeing to do Dancing With the Stars so soon after the his season aired (fw). They didn't even get a chance to get to know each other. Wasn't one of the reasons he choose Vienna was because she wasn't scared to speak her mind?? Granted she was speaking out of turn but still she wasn't scared to say what she wanted to say. I do believe that she probably played the crying and taking off the ring card quite a few times. She also sold (for quite the rainy day fund) the story to the talboilds (fw). She said she sold her side because she knew he would sell his...well, she kinda gave him no other option but to sell his side once she sold hers. Marcus tuned in for it (he wasn't all the way watching such as myself but was still listening and watching some) and his thoughts on Jake are that he is a: D-bag, tool, and overall not a good guy. I did like when Vienna said he hasn't flown in over a year and he comes back with a smile plastered across his face that in fact he flew last weekend. What an A...

What were thoughts on the whole situation? Did reality steve call this awhile ago (I just started reading him)?

1 comment:

  1. omg..totally need to watch this online if i can (we canceled our DVR :( thanks for tuning me in.. i saw a tabloid at walmart the other night and was like what?! their done!! and they are such FW's!!!!

    ReplyDelete