Wednesday, August 10, 2011

August List

Although we are already 10 days into this new month I still feel I should toss some goals up.  As I like lists but what I like more about lists is being able to cross things off my list.  I'm known for making a list and if I do something not on my list I add it to the list just so I can cross it off. 

1. tuck both vehicles into garage at night--> we got one in as of last night.

2. get color painted on the walls

3. get pictures hung on the walls

4. decorate guest bedroom

5. get better with couponing, I coupon but I really think I could do better. 

6. get into a nice weekly routine of having an errand running day and a stay at home day, one would think that by now I would have been in this routine but since the move the word routine has been boxed up.

7. budget...budget...budget

8. dive a little deeper into paleo eating, I have breakfast nailed down and lunch somewhat.

9. go through everything we moved into the basement and figure where it needs to go, I have a feeling this one will be on the list for a while. Maybe I'll find our routine down there

10. get some quality family of 3 time in

11. get a post up about the books i've been reading.

There it is the official list for August, I may add more on the follow up post but for now this is it.

1 comment:

  1. I like your goals. I think we need some paleo blog posts. I don't know much about it!

    ReplyDelete