Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Paleo Police

So in order to dive into this paleo world a little more than just for breakfast I have decided to call in my good friend/Paleo know-it-all friend Chelssie. She and he family have been living paleo for almost a year.  When I asked her to come over and go through my pantry and fridge she said I will probably hate her so we will see come Thursday.  I did remind her that I am the one that is asking for this.  I won't be throwing anything out but when it's something I only eat and it's not paleo approved then once it's gone it will not be purchased again. So we will only be focusing on the foods I eat (good thing I indulged this past weekend into some of the naughty stuff) not what Marcus or Ian eat. I'm quite certain my fruit/veggie bowl will be safe...I HOPE!!!

Till Thursday check out this video that kindergartens the paleo way of eating.

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uCFZoqmKf5M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>iframe>
 

No comments:

Post a Comment