Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Jeans

Thanks to Crowdtap I got to sample Old Navy jeans and boy did I sample I think I tried on about 6 different pairs 3 different times the poor fitting room attendant.  What I found when tyring on was that a size 8 fit the same as a size 10 in the waist band area, can you say loaded with spandex??  I really liked these


But...I needed long inseam and they only carry long or petite inseams online and my coupon for a sample was for in-store use only so I stepped out of my jean comfort box of bootcut and flares and got:

SKINNY JEANS

For the sole purpose of in the winter not having to stuff a bootcut or flare into my boots this afternoon I tested a winter errand running look out.  No I didn't go out into public to test it just to our spare bedroom that doesn't have a bed...yet.




No comments:

Post a Comment