Wednesday, August 17, 2011

it fits

I took out my dress that I wore on our wedding day 5yrs ago for 2 reasons: 1. to try it on for kicks and giggles and 2. to take it out of the preservation box to fluff and refold and create new creases. Suppose to do this every 5yrs we'll see if I can fit into it in another 5yrs. One can always have a goal right?

So if anything 5yrs later I didn't require any undergarment holder inner thingy and if I were to wear it again now more than just in my parents basement I would require alterations (this dress was straight off the rack no alterations, nothing) in the shirt area, dang pumping (I love you Ian).


Wedding day Aug 12, 2006

5yrs later Aug 12 2011


It feels good to say that after 5yrs and a child I can still fit into my wedding dress with some room to spare. But it's never to soon to start prepping for the 10yr fitting, I'm off to count some calories...umm yeah I just wrote this while eating chips ahoy cookies and we won't talk about the fact that I had pizza for dinner and also nieman marcus cake for dessert at my aunts. Maybe we'll start counting tomorrow, it's a new day or maybe I'll start on Monday, Monday's are good days to start something. Off to stuff my face some more since calorie counting doesn't start till tomorrow or Monday or whenever I decide to get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment