Friday, October 14, 2011

Z house Debate

Ok so Marcus and I have been having a little debate over leggings.   I like them and think they are cute if worn properly.  The below are wearing them properly and this is how I would wear them myself. 




His argument not all people wear them properly and they have ruined the legging look in his book.  I too agree but don't think that should mean that they can't be apart of my wardrobe.  I got a pair of skinny jeans and you would have thought I told Marcus that I got a jumpsuit (no offense to jumpsuits I just can't see how going to the restroom can be done without stripping completely down, therefore they don't meet my functionality needs).

the below people have ruined it for Marcus by wearing them as pants...




Now, like I said I understand where he is coming from but I won't wear mine like that I PROMISE!!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE my leggings. However, I wear mine the normal way. Check out jeggings too. I'm a big fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious!!!! I think you should totally do it because you have the body to! I mean, you still wear denim and loads of people sport the muffin top since they REFUSE to buy a bigger size. I like the PROPER legging look.

    ReplyDelete