Saturday, June 9, 2012

Z house funny edition 5

It's been a while which means I should have tons of funnies, right?  Well, I do but seriously at least 5 funnies happen a day if not more. 

Here are some that stand out:

Snuggles:
Ian has a friend at the sitters who we will call A (to protect her privacy).  He tells me they snuggle on the couch together, read books and snuggle some more. *Seriously, already?!?!

Remember the whole independence post: well folks someone is becoming a pretty independent lil dude (sorry about the dude thing, the current movie that is requested over and over is Finding Nemo).  The last couple mornings when I have returned home from my runs Ian is usually greeting me in the clothes that I had layed out the night before.  When I knock on the bathroom door to question whether or not he has gone potty I get the response of "I don't know I didn't even know he was up".  My next move is to look in the half bath where Ian usually does his business where I usually find undies or pull up from the night and pj's laying on the bathroom floor.

Compliments eerr reality checks:
If you need someone to tell you your hair looks nice or your freshly painted fingernails are pretty then Ian is your guy.  At least once a day Ian will tell me my hair is nice, my ears are nice, my fingers are nice, etc. And in the same day he pays you all those compliments he will also start laughing while riding in the bike trailer uncontrollably and say your butt is funny as you are wrapping mile #9 of 10 in the bike ride. Yep, love him!!

Tough guy:
Walking with Ian the other night he wanted to go fast which resulted in a stumble, once we got in the car I asked him how his knee was and he said "I tough guy, all better".

FaceTime tour:
Awhile ago I called up Sis and we both had wifi and time so we facetimed (a feature that iPhone's offer allowing you to video chat)

Daily convo's with Ian:
Ian: Mom, potty
Me: ok let's hurry, fast feet
(I'll save ya the push your undies down and got on potty convo)
Ian: mom, big noise
Me: yep Buddy, what do you say
Ian: cuseme
Me: thank you
Ian: wow big one
Ian: lil one
Ian: mom, big one again
Me: yeah? ok



No comments:

Post a Comment