Sunday, January 6, 2013

2013

It's the 1st week in January time to put down the changes/steps I hope to take this year into the cyber world.

Personal
1) do some major blog post catching up and stay on top it
2) eat cleaner, clean cleaner, live cleaner.  When I say clean cleaner I mean take a look at what my cleaning solutions are and what can I make with household items such as vinegar.
3) print and organize photos, I attempted this once and well I'm almost done with Ian's 1st yr of life
4) along with the photos make yearly yearbooks of Ian's life which come high school graduation time should make life easier and make for some great moments to share.
5) run another 1/2 marathon
6) clean out closet
7) work with Ian on his Pre-K skills
8) playdates with my bookie ladies and well their kids too:)

House
1) paint trim in the guest room and Ian's room
2) redo basement playroom (repair drywall and paint)
3) update living room furniture, currently we have a mish mash of things going on, basically turn the design that my sister in law has envisioned for our space into real life (post to come on that)
4) pull up carpet and refinish hardwood floors underneath throughout house (or at least living room and hallway)
5) sell what we don't need, we have corner in the basement that we call the graveyard although everything in the graveyard still works it's all just been retired.
6) build bedroom in basement
7)install fence around yard, update landscaping around pool
8) change out all doors to 6 panel doors


I see the majority of these things happening pretty quickly (pending my motivation) well except the outside stuff. Because on Jan 14th I start my new position (well I've always had this position I just get to put more time into it) as a SAHM!!  I will still be helping the owner close up the business and tie up lose ends with the business but will no longer have to leave the house 3x a week for 10hrs at a time.  I'm already down to just managing one location and the gas budget can already tell a difference in not having to do all the driving I was doing before hand.

So here's to a great 2013 and seeing what comes our way!

No comments:

Post a Comment