Wednesday, January 16, 2013

for now...

I promise some posts/recaps are coming they are in the works, for now this will have to do.  Since Ian and I apparently aren't allowed to be more than a foot apart when he's awake my only time to work on blogging or really anything is when he is napping or its bedtime so it's a matter of putting the to do's into priority and tackling and blogging always gets put way down on the list.

Quick recap I'm now a full time SAHM, my last day of work was Fri Jan 11th in which I helped the owners pack up to prepare for turning all our keys into our landlord.  It was a tough week, espesically because our location was successful but the corporate office kinda squashed it due to their guidelines.  Now, their guidelines were never laid out for us to know what to look for when we had an interested buyer. It took trail and error on our part which also required time resulting in disappointment.  Marcus and I looked into purchasing it but it was WAYYYYYY to scary for us. As well as the vibes I was getting from the corporate office and seeing first hand how they treated a franchise owner who has been with them for over 10yrs, wasn't impressed.

So, this is my first full week and it's been interesting.  Ian and I are adjusting to be being together everyday all day and figuring out our routine.  Some days have been easier than others, he has been very clingy and after talking with a friend it made sense. He is waiting for me to leave as in the past our time together has always come to an end and well for now their is no end in sight.  We did find an episode of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on Netflix so after 45min approx 2 times a day I get to watch this:

Ok, I realize this post was all over the place and I will use the excuse of it's 10 till 11 and I'm sleepy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment