Thursday, August 5, 2010

I admit...

It's time for some confessions on here.

I admit to the following:

*using Ian's exersaucer as a my cup holder when he's not in it. I'm dreading the day we collapse it and pack it away because he has outgrown it.

*being ready for fall, I mentioned this to Marcus this past weekend and he said "no, you just want to wear your fall wardrobe" yep he knows me.

*Football season to kick off, when you live in a college town that bleeds blue and gold it's hard not to get football fever.

*Usually in route to changing Ian's diaper I will take a peek to see what it is I'm up against. You never know when you move onto solids what you're gonna get.

*Excitement explodes from me when I think about cake pops I will be making these for tailgates, holiday's, Ian's b-day, and pretty much anytime in which I hear the words "bring a dish to pass".

*Seeing the movie "The Dairy of a Wimpy Kid" and even laughed at certain parts.

*To being the proud owner of a orchid color camera (Marcus insists it's pink) let me remind you again it was a GOOD DEAL!!!

*That if given the choice of a skirt or shorts to wear I will pick the skirt.

*Often thinking about disowning our dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment