Wednesday, September 29, 2010

back to when it all started

It's really a quite short story. Marcus and I meet at church youth group (yg) and 10yrs ago today we went on our 1st date. We went and saw the movie Remember the Titans and then dinner at Steak n' Shake. We meet at church, and were very active in the youth group (yg). No one in yg knew we were going on a date so we show up at the movie theather and who do we sit next too? Two girls from YG with their mom. And who is sitting in the row in front of us? Two guys and their dad's. So the girls thought we were there meeting the guys and the guys thought we were meeting the girls. Gah...too funny, they figured it out by Sunday though.

Anyways, the story starts and stops there (pretty boring). Marcus was my 1st and last 1st date. We had our moments of ups and downs and questioning of what we wanted. But, I knew from that 1st date that I was going to marry him. Soon after we started dating Marcus started going bald, I don't believe the two go hand in hand at all I blame genectics entirely.

I would post a picture of use back then but they are all packed far far away. So here's a picture of us now. Just photo shop some weight off and add hair to Marcus' head and viola that's us 10yrs ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment