Thursday, November 25, 2010

10 thanks

No, I don't only have 10 thanks but since we all have lives here I decided to save us all some time and only mention 10. In all honesty I could go on and on but as noted we all have lives and with that said let's get it underway in no particular order.

1. Ian, my sweet baby boy who is the light of my life. Gosh I love that kiddo!

2. Marcus, I'm one lucky girl who has a husband who gives and gives and puts up with my wackiness.

3. Family who loves us.

4. A job, it may not be the job I want but it's a pay check.

5. Our home, it may not the house we want but we have roof over our head and thanks to #4 we are able to pay for it each and every month.

6. Basic essentials: we have food in our fridge, fuel in our cars, clothes to wear, clean water to drink.

7. Ability to be picky when it comes to what clothing we wear, food we eat, car we drive, TV/Movies we watch, so basically the abilty to choose

8. Health, everyone is in good health aside from a few sniffles every now and then.

9. Our Country, we may not agree with everything but we are living in the land of the free. Big thanks to all my family who have served for our country, Thank you

10. Friends, may not get see some often but knowing they are there warms my heart.

May you all have a blessed Turkey Day!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Turkey day!! Really glad were friends back at clay and now and as moms! I heart our convos!

    ReplyDelete