Saturday, November 13, 2010

A Few Thoughts

We'll wrap up the week with a few random thoughts.

1.Time change, we fell back an hour this past weekend and I must say I prefer this time than the spring forward time. Yes, I know it takes a while to get use to it being dark by 6p. I much perfer driving to work in the daylight rather than darkness it makes having to go much more doable.

2. I have come up with some great ideas to get for others for Christmas but as usual I think of them in the car, shower, while working out, etc and therefore not around anywhere to write them down.

3. Tuesday morning Ian wanted to start his day early so we were up at 5 something and I had yet to put my contacts in and just had my glasses and he attacked me and bent the frame. Marcus was able to fix them luckily.

4. ADD kicks in when I try to pick out pictures and arrangements.

5. I can dress Ian for about 5wks without doing any of his laundry aside from bath towels, pj's, and bibs. Yes he has a tons of clothes.

6. I made the 1st batch of sugar cut out cookies today. This is the 1st double batch of many to come. I will frost/decorate them later for now they will go in the freezer.

I think that's about all I'm sure as soon as I post this I will come up with something else to add...oh well. Hope everyone had a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment