Sunday, December 19, 2010

watch out for the carrot


Isn't it a sooo cute??

I know everyone is resisting the urge  of coming over to use my bathroom after seeing this gem.  I became the owner of this gem via a work gift exchange.  We do white elephant and I do enjoy white elephants as you never know what your gift is going to be something nice or something obnoxious/useless (snowman toilet seat cover). After our gathering I called Marcus to inform him of our new bathroom accessory and and as soon as he got home from work that thing went on our toilet.  I figured we give it a try and well folks, it didn't even last 24hrs.  The lid won't stay up for any type of business to occur...I gave it a try and it will now go in the re-gift closet.  Yes, I re-gift and I feel no guilt in doing so.  Might want to stay clear from my gift if we are ever at a white elephant gift exchange gathering together.

2 comments:

  1. But he just looks so sweet and fluffy! I bet your little guy would really love it in a few years. ;)

    ReplyDelete