Friday, February 11, 2011

Because it's Friday

We mind as well go with an old fashion post of randoms.

*it has been bitterly cold here, and I'm over it.

*did a complete NoNo and cheated on my hairstylist and I'm paying for cheating. And taking my prenatal vits to increase hair growth.  It's not that I don't like the cut she just doesn't know my hair and therefore she put a bit to much texture in where I have a cowlick and not I'm constantly trying to keep those pieces from sticking up. You ask why did I cheat? Well I bought a gift certificate for 51% off the price of the service. So I cheated to save a few bucks.  Don't lie you would do the same thing!!

*I started doing the Insanity workout (Thanks Mo) I did my 1st workout yesterday morning and it is intense.  And because I was stressed and feeling like a fatty I did the warm-up and stretching section again...INSANE  Today not too too sore but can definitely feel my calves and hamstrings.

*Ali had asked a few posts ago what my job is and so I thought today would be a good time to address it.  I work for Curves (yes the women workout place).  I manage 2 locations (each location is individually owned and operated, my boss owns a total of 3).  I work 3 days a week, Mon, Wed and Fri usually around 9.5-10hrs on those days at both locations.  This way I get to spend 2 solid days with my boy and play cleaning lady, grocery getter and meal maker. 

*We are 36 days away from the 1st day of the spring. Although living in the midwest that means nothing to us as it's been known to snow into late March early April.  Wow....if that wasn't a bubble burster?

*Ian's current fav book:

this was Ian's vday present last year from his Gram E and PaPa Jim

*Speaking of Ian he is up to taking about 4 steps solidly.  He worked on that 4th step with my Nana and Poppy when he got to spend the day with them on Wednesday.  Not sure who slept better that night him or them but he slept through the night. 

Now that I have just wasted about 3min or your time that you will never get back I hope everyone has a great weekend.  It's suppose to be in the 30's here which means the area college students will be breaking out their flip flops.

1 comment: