Friday, February 18, 2011

Tough Love wk 3

Catch up here with week 1 and week 2.  It's been a long 4 month journey of Ian developing the habit of waking up in the middle of the night to cuddle with me. But really we get along much better when we have both had a good night's sleep.

Onto the week's sleeps:

Friday night: woke up around 12 but I stayed strong and he fell back asleep until 7ish.  I still have him napping 2x a day when he's at home or at my parents.  When he's at the sitters he only naps 1x a day but is usually falling asleep during lunch. Apparently the other kiddies find it to be very funny.

Saturday Night: started crying around 5ish so I did get him and bring him into momma and daddy's bed where he slept till 7:30a. It's was Sunday morning don't judge:)

Sunday Night: The whole day Sunday his napping routine was all out of whack.  Luckily it didn't affect his sleeping as I had to wake him up around 7:15 so he could get all dressed up for his V Day party.

Monday Night: woke up around 4 let him cry it out for a while, then went in and got him. Layed with him on the couch and back to his crib he went. Slept till 7:15

Tuesday Night: woke up around 6...made it a little tough getting ready for work.

Wednesday Night: woke up around 11 was not happy at all and we ended up on the couch until about 2:30 then he slept till about 5ish and then it was off and on until about 6:15.

Thursday Night: went to sleep great and slept till 6:15 and then fell back asleep till I woke him about an hr later. I think he would stay asleep longer if we had a master bathroom, but instead his room is next door to the bathroom.  I try to be quiet and shut doors before turning on lights and not dropping my blowdryer on the ground. But some mornings I fail at some of those tasks.

I think I'm done tracking his sleeps and what will be will be.  We have made progress and we are all getting more sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment