Sunday, February 13, 2011

Skidamarink I Love You

The title of Ian's current favorite book which was his V-day gift from my parents last year.  Luckily I have it memorized and can whip out the words at any point. 
Sharing his book with Lexus
Ian's other love...

Marcus and I aren't big into celebrating Valentine's day this year we all went out for breakfast.  It was delightful and  because we ate later in the morning no lunch was required and dinner will be leftover pizza.  Tomorrow Marcus has the fire academy so I will be spending the evening with my other favorite guy with a trip to the grocery store.

This weekend involved making Valentine's for Ian's party at his sitters for Valentine's Day.  I was tossing the idea around of just getting a box of Valentine's from the store and writing them and being done with it or making sugar cookies.  I love to bake and gonna toot my own horn here I make some pretty good sugar cookies with homemade frosting (toot toot) and I in general like to make my own stuff whenever possible.  So I went with what I love to do and make an good Ole Fashion Homemade Valentine's.  I only knew of one allergy and that is to red dye.  So for the big cookie I went with white frosting and red sprinkles but for the lil boy with the allergy I used sugar sprinkles.  All the kiddies also got 4 smaller hearts and those I did tint the frosting if nothing else his mom can enjoy them!

Treats for his friends at the sitters

All ready to go
up close of one.

Happy Valentine's Day to each and everyone of you!

2 comments:

  1. Wow I want to go to the sitter tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, that is so sweet of you!!!

    And I want to go to the sitter too!! :)

    ReplyDelete