Saturday, February 12, 2011

Tough Love wk 2

Instead of repeating myself for each day his bedtime is between 8-9 every night.  If he is acting tried around sooner then he goes to bed.

Friday Night: slept till 4 something, and because I didn't update this the day after. I don't remember.


Saturday: (a little more fresh in my memory) Marcus started saying around 7 that Ian needed an ice cream cone and then proceded to beg that Ian needed ice cream for about an hour before I caved. Marcus in his plea stated that if Ian got ice cream he would sleep through the night. Well folks Ian slept through the night, he woke around 6 something to the dogs doing their potty dance. Marcus let the dogs out and brought Ian into our bed where we all slept till 8.

Sunday Night: He woke up around 4 and was tougher to get back to sleep. It's like he knows the days that I have to work.

Monday Night: tuned into some Bachelor madness and Miss Whackadoodle Who Needs to See a Hairstylist STAT (aka Michelle). Folks he slept till 7...

Tuesday Night: woke up around 4, cried it out for a while then I got him and laid with him on the couch for about 5min.  Back to his crib he went where he slept till 5:30 at which point I brought him into our room so I could get ready for work.

Wednesday Night: slept till 6:30 although he still wasn't really ready to get up but didn't want to go back to sleep either. Again not a work night...

Thursday Night: slept till about 6:15 but woke up jabbering and not crying. So he slept about 9.5hrs  This was a work night but Marcus was at the station so maybe he knew I wouldn't get him.  Or he just knew his momma need some sleep.

Folks did you count that he slept through the night for 4 nights...YES 4 nights we are getting somewhere. Hallelujah!!

3 comments: