Monday, June 13, 2011

Fire

On may 31st after 9mos, 512hrs, and 36wks of training Marcus graduated from Clay fire territor's fire academy he has his firefighter 1-2 and EMT certification. He is now a probie and will remain a probie until he has completed his probie handbook it can take up to a yr to complete. To help complete the handbook he has to do 48hrs of station time and attend at least 1 training pre month.

Here are some pics from the event I will also note I was completely soaked from the oh the chest down on the left side of body as I had to walk in pouring down rain not to worry my hair stayed dried thanks to a box I had in my car. I should probably consider buying an umbrella to keep in my car...

we all survived
replaced the yellow recruit helmet with a black one!

Marcus and my cousin Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment