Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Granted

So remember when I posted about being homeowners for 5yrs and our wish list for our next house? Well, our wishes have been granted and were not just talking a few items on our list we are talking each and every one.
We were not looking it more or less found us. It's in the same neighborhood as my in laws (we're close but not Everybody Loves Raymond close). In fact we were over at their house for mother's day and went for a walk, saw the house and for fun picked up the info sheet. And, then for the whole week both Marcus and I couldn't stop thinking/talking about it. So, he called up our friend who is a realtor to arrange a showing and dinner. And from there the ball got rolling and we put an offer in, they counter offered we accepted, inspections happened, a good game of phone tag was played. And can I just say thank goodness for online banking, scanners, email and fax machines. The process would have taken so much longer if we had to relay on snail mail.

We close tomorrow as in 1 more wake up and we will be homeowners of 2 homes!  If you don't hear or see from me it's because I'm either packing or have been locked in a padded room.

I'll share more details later when I can post pictures along with it.

2 comments: