Tuesday, June 28, 2011

shorts party

Thanks to Crowdtap myself and 3 friends got to go shopping together at our local Old Navy! We had a blast trying on the different styles of shorts that Old Navy has to offer. We each found a pair of shorts that complimented our body types as well as a top and accessory to make a complete outfit. We are ready for summer!


Mary Clare went with a versitale look that will take her from a casual BBQ to a night out with her lovely hubby John!



The look that I went with reads a great outfit for going out on a date night with my hubby while our son enjoys some bonding time with his grandparents. Or girls night or a chic BBQ so versatile.

 
 Jen went with a versitale look as well that she can sport to many different summer functions with her hubby Jay and son Ethan.

Fine Print:

Here's what happens when you don't read the fine print that clearly states women's apparel only.

So a back up plan comes into play when your orginal 3rd person is on vacation 3hrs away.  You shop for them.  This was FUN the opportunity to A: shop for my mom B: Shop for her without her C: get her something she may normally not get for herself  are all very rare things to happen let alone happen at the same time.  Her look is being sent to her but a sneak peak of her shorts, I can't locate the other items on Old Navy's website so I will attempt to describe picture the same top Mary Clare has on only in a offwhite color with print on it.  And the shoes are a cute strappy sandal in a coral color. Wow that was a really bad description I apologize!

What I like about Old Navy is how versatile their clothes are each piece can easily be paired with other pieces in our current wardrobes making even more outfits.  We did each change at least one piece of item from what we tried on.  Mary Clare got different shoes, Jen different shorts, and myself different top (same style just different color).

We had a great time and look forward to another opportunity to do it again.  I did just find out I was approved for their embellished tank top promo so that will be fun, gotta love embellished tanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment